Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 6 months ago

What’s the best way to react to a situation like this?

My husband and I are both 40 years old with a young beautiful child and have been married for over ten years. Though about three months ago I saw my 15 year old neighbor Anna’s number in my husbands phone with an hour long call to eachother. I confronted him on this and he said it was just her and her friend prank calling him at 10 at night. I asked what was said and he said the worse thing he said was when Anna’s friend asked what my husband thinks of Anna’s dad our neighbor who is also a cop my husband responded with “ well he’s a nice dude but he won’t like me when his old neighbor calls his daughter smoking hot” but he said he told them he was just kidding around. This again was three months ago and I haven’t seen anything since then. I’m wondering how I should react to this cause I’m still very uneasy about this whole situation. I hope that story made since thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Marnie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Well how did she get his number in the first place? It sounds like he’s been flirting with her at least. Warn him she is underage and he is a married man and that if he wants to keep you he must stop. Honestly I wouldn’t trust him but the only way to know if you can is to trust... And be very open and honest with him about how this has made you feel. I think the girl is playing a dangerous game and your husband should know better

• 6 months ago

I'd keep an eye on him. I'd also get into his phone every chance you can, without him knowing. I'd also confront the 15 year old tramp and tell her that if she wants to ruin her life and end up in prison, keep it up with your husband. Then tell her she had better not text, phone or communicate in any way whatsoever with your husband again or she will find herself in trouble. Also tell her parents and tell them that you plan to keep a good eye on your husband, that you don't think he would be so stupid to do anything but, you can't be 100 percent sure and they ought to have a talk with their daughter, who doesn't seem to have any more sense than your husband.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Given that you've asked this same question from a variety of perspectives and across numerous categories on this site one would imagine you've gotten ample input at this point. Mind you, if this happened in real life (as opposed to troll life) "Anna", "Tina", "Jessica" and all the other noms de guerre you've used would probably have a father ready to call the police on his pervy neighbor.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They’re probably just friends

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Yeah, prank calls don't last an hour.

• 6 months ago

YOU need a psych exam.

• 6 months ago

Depends on if he's acted like this before and how he reacted to you asking what was said and all. Honestly if I found that on my husbands phone I'd be concerned and worried but if you really trust your husband then don't bug I guess. But if this was 3months ago and your still worried, i highly suggest making sure theres nothing in the phone, sitting down, and talking to him about it because thats not healthy

• 6 months ago

No I don’t know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.