Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 6 months ago

Someone claims to have sent a naked video of me to everyone on my Facebook friends list and is blackmailing me.?

Is what they are saying possible to do? I was in a skype call with this scammer and they showed me a video of my friends list, I quickly deactivated my account. Do you think they were able to execute what they claim?

You should notify the police about the matter immediately as well as bringing it to Facebook's immediate attention. What they're doing is not only illegal, but also goes against Facebook's strictly enforced Terms of Service.

Stay off these sites!!

• Daniel

Call the Police and Report it to them Immediately you dont want something like that being Leaked out

What there doing is Illegal

• ?

Well, if they're blackmailing you, they went about it entirely the wrong way. If they've already sent the video, what's the threat? Its possible to recall a sent email, but if people have already opened it, they cant unsee it. Its more likely to be a phishing scam. They don't really have a video of you that they've sent (or are going to send) to people, they're just banking on you being too embarrassed by the possibility to question any of your friends about it.