How can I be a good mom to my three year old who cries all day long?

My almost three year old is challenging for me. Time with her is often so draining because she cries SO much. All day long day after day, week and after week all year she cries and cries and cries. Huge tantrums, screaming fits, crying over everything. Once in awhile we have days where she is calm and happy, life... show more My almost three year old is challenging for me. Time with her is often so draining because she cries SO much. All day long day after day, week and after week all year she cries and cries and cries. Huge tantrums, screaming fits, crying over everything. Once in awhile we have days where she is calm and happy, life feels so much easier then. But normally she's fussy. I feel like I've been a good mom to her, I don't understand why she throws so many fits. It's stressful listening to a child scream and cry with a loud cry any time they don't get their way. It truly feels like it's non stop some days. I want to be a loving patient mom but it wears me out. What can I do in this situation to stay positive and not let her fits destroy any happiness that I have during each day?