I want to commission someone to build me something for dnd games. where do i start my search for someone who will work with wood?

The idea is a portable table top of sorts that is specifically deep enough to hold one floor of a dwarven forge dungeon. it would also have a top or lid that can close and keep everything in place during travel. if possible a felt bottom as well. it needs to be mobile so i can run multiple instances of the same... show more The idea is a portable table top of sorts that is specifically deep enough to hold one floor of a dwarven forge dungeon. it would also have a top or lid that can close and keep everything in place during travel. if possible a felt bottom as well. it needs to be mobile so i can run multiple instances of the same dungeon for the kids i dm for my hospitals second life charity. just safe enough that kids wont get splinters and such