Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 5 months ago

How do I get rid of these?

I have these spots all over my legs and they make me really insecure and I don’t even wanna wear shorts/show my legs anymore. I’m 15 so I know they can’t be age spots, and I don’t go outside often so I don’t think it’s from the sun. But how can i get rid of these? Someone please help :( It’s so embarrassing

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

That photo alone is insufficient to identify them, but they are most likely just freckles.

You can make them less obvious by applying fake tan (or getting a genuine tan, but why bother when that ages your skin prematurely and causes even more freckles to appear?), or by wearing tights, or by applying cosmetic concealer cream.

Next time you see your family doctor ask for professional confirmation which will require a wider examination of exactly where those spots appear on your body. They might even be moles and if so will need to be monitored over time: the vast majority of moles never become cancerous but by photographing them every few months you and your doctor can monitor and respond to any changes which may give cause for further attention.

• 5 months ago

No way to get rid of it. You have skin cancer

• 5 months ago

Doctor. You need to see a doctor... that is not looking good at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.