drrckyee asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Without Game 7's 2019 NBA Finals, the Warriors at Raptors, will NBA re-air Game 7 of a 2016 NBA Finals Cavaliers-Warriors game?

Whatever floats their boat. I know who won't be watching it. The Toronto Raptors. 😅😅

No they won't. The NBA is done for the year

I don't complain about officiating that much really, but I recall watching game 6 Warriors and Cavs and recall Cavs players pushing Warriors players to get rebounds at the beginning of the game. And the Cavs fans were getting into it and I think it really frustrated the Warriors. And I'm not even a Warriors fan. I might be wrong. I recently thought another game was rigged but then saw it again, and thought again. I'd like to see the game again and see close-ups but I can't find it

• drrckyee6 months agoReport

You will catch the 2016 Game 7's NBA Finals between the Cleveland Cavaliers traveled the Golden State Warriors on Sunday night, June 16, 2019 during the rerun.

No. It’ll air a rerun of a tv show.