Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why do Christians believe their beliefs should be respected when included in their beliefs, we should to go to hell while being respectful?

@peter listen you dick I get told I'm going to hell at least 5 times a day here, stfu

atheist trolling ********************** ******************************* **************************

• John

Hell is not a place to worry about. In full reality, it is a place of inactivity for those who die with a chance to be resurrected (Acts 2:25-27; Revelation 20:13-15). The worst thing anyone receives after death is being unconscious forever (Psalms 37:10). And, even that is not gotten out of true ignorance. What do you suppose is the reason for the unrighteous to be resurrected (Acts 24:15)? It's to give people a proper chance for everlasting life.

• ?

Who or what decided, is what you decide. Be respectful.of all people, until which time you see 'behaviors.' Because behavior is what you are, not my words, or "Christian" words

Whoa. Try using proper English.

Hell is the common grave of mankind. There is no consciousness there. It is where dead people go. Death is the absence of life. Jesus went there when he died. He was resurrected from there. As for respecting beliefs, all people should be respected no matter their beliefs. Common courtesy, no rudeness, kindness to fellow man. Curiously, however, you are asking this question about respect while simultaneously using foul language and calling others foul names. That is disrespectful. I would like to point out that I am saying that in a respectful manner. Most people do not really like to be called names and told to shut the so-and-so up the way you did. It does not put them in a "respectful" frame of mind.

Hannah J Paul

Because unless you are better than some, you are better than none, and that isn't acceptable.

Noone is forced to be with God... its a choice each individual makes.... so if you feel like God isnt your choice... then you go to a place that has everything God isnt ... darkness evil etc. To respect is earned, in any situation.. but just to be human is expected.

• Ziggy6 months agoReport

@jea its not or else... its a choice as in you go fast on a turn you will fly off the cliff ... if you dont go slow.. its your responsibility and noone fault but your own..

‘Religious apologists complain bitterly that atheists and secularists are aggressive and hostile in their criticism of them. I always say: look, when you guys were in charge, you didn’t argue with us, you just burnt us at the stake. Now what we’re doing is, we’re presenting you with some arguments and some challenging questions, and you complain.’ A.C. Grayling

Now don't go trying to use logic on Christians or they will lose respect for you

• Jea

As you see Gregory, you are correct, logic is wasted on illogical people.

• Jea

They feel entitled to respect without giving anyone else any respect.

The most disrespectful lot of losers on earth, but they demand respect or else!

"Or else" is an often recurring theme in christianity.

• Jea6 months agoReport

So, both you and my clone are the most disrespectful losers on earth. You threaten me with hell and the clone steals me and I'll make sure I send him to jail. Nobody disrespects me and gets away with it. There's consequences kid.