Should I date a wonderful girl that has a messed up past?

I know this girl. She looks like a model. She goes to an Ivy League law school. She’s hilarious and sweet. The sex is amazing. We’re in the early phases of dating. I asked her how many people she’d slept with. She told me honestly, over 50. She said she’s a “recovering sex addict” and that this number was... show more I know this girl. She looks like a model. She goes to an Ivy League law school. She’s hilarious and sweet. The sex is amazing. We’re in the early phases of dating.

I asked her how many people she’d slept with. She told me honestly, over 50. She said she’s a “recovering sex addict” and that this number was accumulated before she was 20 when she had a drug problem. From being 20, she said she slept with her ex boyfriend, then me.

I’m grossed out but I also feel bad because I can’t really say she’s a wreck anymore she clearly got her life together.