Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 6 months ago

Do I have an std or am I cool?

So the other day I lost my virginity. I didn’t use a condom because the girl said she was clean. My penis has scars all over it and bumps on the tip. I feel very sick and it hurts to pee and in general there’s just pain down there. The scars are spreading everyday. I don’t want to go to a doctor because I’m only 15 and it’s embarrassing.

• People can lie about being clean, or be unsure about being clean if they've never been tested.

It sounds like it could be herpes (from my experience with it), but you're going to have to see a doctor to get properly diagnosed. You're not likely to find a real doctor on here.

Don't be embarrassed, they've seen it all before they shouldn't judge you or any thing like that. It's important to know what it could be so you can take care of it.

I have no idea what STD would cover across a man/boy so quickly but you definitely caught something.

Also, doesn't matter if she is clean or not. If you don't want to be called "daddy" you get dressed before you go dancing.