Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

are people who believe in astrology retarded?

Update:

these a answers are strange. I dont think its a rare thing at all. I meet many people who seem to think it has value at least. half there time when I tell a stranger or someone I do not know very well that my birthday is Oct 25th they say something really stupid about scorpios. Also most newspapers have whole page devoted to it. I dont think I could ever be friends with someone who is into that

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

I dont think I would get along with a person like that either. The people I have met who believe in it seem to young girls or middle class women with no higher education than public high school so I think comparatively they are stupid in general.

• 5 months ago

No, just gullible.

• 5 months ago

No , thhere are many taiwan actress who believe in that too

• 5 months ago

Yes because their is no reason to believe in it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

are you clinically retarded?

• 5 months ago

Many people are regardless .

• 5 months ago

Lol are YOU retarded?

• 5 months ago

You know the same could be said of non believers of astrology , so let’s be rational for a minute. No two individuals are the same and btw that word is passé and no longer acceptable but just like outdated words, there are outdated useless practices. When a pseudoscience is a belief, I see it as a self imposed handicap to progress.

Enjoy your day

• 5 months ago

No more retarded than a barely legal Atheist troll monkey who probably got kicked out of R&S. 😄

• 5 months ago

No, but they ave as reasonable (or unreasonable) beliefs as and other people who are believers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.