Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 6 months ago

What should my first tattoo be?

I’m a female if it matters, I love horror! (Chucky, saw, insidious, silent hill), My favorite flower are sunflowers, Love art and music, I played violin for a good 10 years. Love super hero movies (DC).

I’m looking to get something gray scale, or little to no color. I need it as big as my forearm. (: please help

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Dude it should be ur choice ur the one that's gonba have it inked on your skin

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

a fly on your vagina lips

• 6 months ago

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Something timeless because you're going to be wearing it every day for the next sixty years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

As usual someone has received dreadful answers. I know you have chosen a best answer but don't let these fools out you off.

When someone doesn't know what to get but know what things they like, they should always goto a tattoo artist, they are ARTISTS after all and most love the idea of designing something that is unique to the person.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's best to get temporary ones.

What might seem really cool or impressive now is almost certainly going to be horribly embarrassing, ugly or worse in a few years' time.

• aha6 months agoReport

Stfu he can get a real one if he wants too

• 6 months ago

Get a *ONE WAY* street sign on your left *** cheek & a *Do Not Enter” street sign on your right *** cheek, then an arrow pointing to your uh...area from your right thy & “Lick Here” on your right thy

• 6 months ago

If you can't decide yourself what you want and ask pure stranger you shouldn't get one!

• 6 months ago

Don't go with horror or flowers unless they look exceptionally incredible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.