My gums are rotting and my mom won t let me see a dentist. What do I do?

Ok here s the story. I was staying at my grandpa s house while my mom was in the hospital. I had brought everything I needed. Extra clothes, pajamas, my drawing supplies, my medicine, and my toothbrush and toothpaste. I must ve accidentally left my toothbrush and toothpaste there. It s been a week and I still haven... show more Ok here s the story. I was staying at my grandpa s house while my mom was in the hospital. I had brought everything I needed. Extra clothes, pajamas, my drawing supplies, my medicine, and my toothbrush and toothpaste. I must ve accidentally left my toothbrush and toothpaste there. It s been a week and I still haven t gotten a chance to go back there. My mom can t drive since she just got out of the hospital, and she refused to call anyone to take me there. I noticed that my gums are rotting and bleeding because I haven t brushed my teeth. I knew I was screwed, because gums can t grow back! I begged my mom to see if someone can take me to the dentist. She makes up excuses like "Oops, I forgot. I ll do it tomorrow!" every day. I don t know what to do at this point. She won t take me to a dentist, and she won t call anyone else, and I left my toothbrush and toothpaste at my grandpa s house, so what do I do?