I'm concerned about my sister because she has fatty liver disease how bad is it?

I hadn't seen my sister in years and she has a two year old now but is bigger than I have ever seen her. She said the doctor told her if she doesn't get the weight under control she will have cirhosis of the liver. I was thinking she probably got a lot of life from having a baby only two years ago. I can... show more I hadn't seen my sister in years and she has a two year old now but is bigger than I have ever seen her. She said the doctor told her if she doesn't get the weight under control she will have cirhosis of the liver. I was thinking she probably got a lot of life from having a baby only two years ago. I can tell she is sad and stressed out from working and helping me. I really want to make a difference and help her as much as I can. What will happen in the next five or ten years because she hasn't ever been able to get a handle on her weight. My mother passed away from complications associated with high blood pressure and my brother passed away from obesity. My entire family is this way. My weight and blood pressure was lower because I was vegan for over thirty years. My siblings and I are in our fifties now. I'm afraid of the worst. And I hope to marry one day.
1 answer 1