GERD or something viral, bacterial, or parasitic?

LOng story short, I ate raw unfinished partly cooked meat last night around 9pm. I know internally, I keep having extreme panic attacks. I keep thinking I'm gonna die, or my time is officially starting to wrap up. I woke up this morning feeling nauseous, wanting to puke but not doing so, and belching. I also... show more LOng story short, I ate raw unfinished partly cooked meat last night around 9pm. I know internally, I keep having extreme panic attacks. I keep thinking I'm gonna die, or my time is officially starting to wrap up.

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous, wanting to puke but not doing so, and belching. I also did excrete feces this morning but I'm not sure if it was then fish. I have been drinking water, and ginger tea. This anxious feeling (lump in throat, and uneasy stomach) wont leave.

I have dont further research, to cause more mental trauma and saw that I have put myself in risk for tapeoworms, salmonella, etc. I officially start a job on Monday, (its Friday) and I need to be in tip top shape. I am having minor stomach aches and I have taken activated charcoal. Nothing seems to be entirely working. Is it the stress?

Can someone help with knowledge about the digestive system?
Update: im only 18
2 answers 2