What do you think about this anecdotal incident from The Times?

Update: Glynis Hollingsworth “The Times” of London Gadfly This sad and pathetic incident was passed on to me by one of the royals, who shall remain nameless. At Heathrow Airport a 300 foot red carpet had been rolled out to Air Force One. Upon descending from the plane President Trump strode to a dignified but... show more Glynis Hollingsworth
“The Times” of London Gadfly
This sad and pathetic incident was passed on to me by one of the royals, who shall remain nameless.

At Heathrow Airport a 300 foot red carpet had been rolled out to Air Force One. Upon descending from the plane President Trump strode to a dignified but constrained handshake from Her Majesty. From there they motored to the edge of central London in Her Majesty’s 1934 silver Bentley. There they boarded Her Majesty’s 17th century
Update 2: open coach which was hitched to the usual six splendid and dignified white horses. As they rode toward Buckingham Palace, each looking to their side of the coach and waving to the thousands of cheering and jeering people lining the streets, all had been going better than expected. This was indeed a glorious... show more open coach which was hitched to the usual six splendid and dignified white horses.

As they rode toward Buckingham Palace, each looking to their side of the coach and waving to the thousands of cheering and jeering people lining the streets, all had been going better than expected. This was indeed a glorious display of pageantry and dignity with which President Trump has been known to be so enamored.
Update 3: Suddenly the mood of the scene was transformed when one of the rear horses let rip an eye smarting blast of flatulence that immediately filled the coach with noxious fumes. Uncomfortable, but maintaining control, the two dignitaries did their best to take no notice of the incident. Then Her Majesty decided that... show more Suddenly the mood of the scene was transformed when one of the rear horses let rip an eye smarting blast of flatulence that immediately filled the coach with noxious fumes.

Uncomfortable, but maintaining control, the two dignitaries did their best to take no notice of the incident. Then Her Majesty decided that was a ridiculous manner with which to handle a most embarrassing situation. She turned to President Trump and explained,
Update 4: "Mr. President, please accept my apology. I'm sure you understand that there are some things even a queen cannot control.”. President Trump, prompted by his simplemindedness or usual lack of class, probably both, replied, "Your Majesty, please don't give the matter another thought. You know, if... show more "Mr. President, please accept my apology. I'm sure you understand that there are some things even a queen cannot control.”.

President Trump, prompted by his simplemindedness or usual lack of class, probably both, replied, "Your Majesty, please don't give the matter another thought. You know, if you hadn't said anything I would have thought it was one of the horses.”.