Is it bad for a freshman in college to be placed into a College Algebra class freshman year rather than Calculus?

I took calculus my senior year of high school and passed with flying colors. However, I must not have done the best on my college math placement test because instead of being in Calculus I, I'm in College Algebra. It probably isn't a big deal but I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to school. I... show more I took calculus my senior year of high school and passed with flying colors. However, I must not have done the best on my college math placement test because instead of being in Calculus I, I'm in College Algebra. It probably isn't a big deal but I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to school. I was 8th in my class, straight A's all highschool. Should I be worried??