Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareFirst Aid · 7 months ago

Do wasps sting you in the same place?

My right ear. It seems to me I went through this a month ago. I concluded it was a wasp sting. Although I haven't seen any it is a likely location. Would they have the capacity to sting in the same exact spot?

• Lauren
    Favorite Answer

This sounds kind of suspicious, especially if you never came across a wasp. It would be unlikely to sting in the same location. What does the area look like, exactly? Could it be an enlarged lymph node? There are several lymph nodes next to the ear. If it's on the ear itself, could even be acne or a spider bite. Hard to know without a picture and additional information.

• Lv 7

I said a wasp because I have had wasps here before. I think maybe an acne pimple might be the answers. My entire ear is sensitive. Whatever it is this is an exact repeat performance. I was painting the house. I am going to get a wasp spray before I do the dangerous upper areas. Thanks for answer.

wasps have an acid based venom . you need to make a paste of baking soda and a few drops of water and apply to the sting area .