Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 6 months ago

Why do people say that 36-34-36 are perfect measurements?

36" breasts would be huge! I hope they do realise that they are talking about the breast circumference not the bra size (which should include a cup size, by the way, next to the number). My breasts have a 32" circumference and they're not small at all! I think 34-24-34 would be much better. I have even seen people saying that 38" breasts are perfect. My god, how will the poor woman even carry those?! Honestly, it's so much pressure on young ladies. Hourglass figures are rare and 36" breasts with 24" waist would be near impossible!

Besides, would breasts that huge even look good? 36"? Seriously?

Oops! 24" not 34". That was a mistake.

Favorite Answer

36 seems like such a wide rib cage. Too wide.

But 24 is good for a waist and 36 is good for hips.

Because they've been brain washed by the media. I'm sick of it. A lot of people worship angerlina jolie and she has narrow hips and an athletic body so HA

There is always going to be someone out there who prefers flat chicks like you.

• C

You do know that that bust figure is pretty meaningless? It says nothing of the proportion between the size of the rib cage and the breast volume. People talk a lot without thinking through what the words actually mean and if those words match the picture in their head.

• d

It's a male thing. Big breasts on a small frame. Go figure.

http://healthylnb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/h...

Because it is in many guys minds. Men love curves, their is no secret about that.

those aren't breasts, they are just big nipples.

• Zirp

Because the media say so.

Take a good look at guys that are happ(il)y in a relationship. The vast majority is not with a supermodel

• Mier

I dated a girl who was 32-25-43. Her butt was around 43 inches around too. That's about what's ideal to me personally.

• Kelley

A truly beautiful lady is one who obeys Jesus Christ.

• David

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies" (Proverbs 31:10).