Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 6 months ago

Is a barely used passport unusual?

I got my passport in 2014 and have only used it three times, for holidays in 2014, 2015 and 2017

We did not holiday abroad in 2016, we travelled to London and spent a week there, and we didn't in 2018 because of family problems, we probably will holiday later this year.

Is a rarely used passport unusual? My wife got her passport a long time ago as she used to holiday abroad a lot, years ago.

Would it normally cause any problems?

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

Why would it cause any problems?

There are a lot of people with fewer stamps in their passports than you. Some people just get a passport in case they decide to take a trip and never get around to leaving the country.

Of course not. As Daniel said, there are people who have an unused passport. It's no big deal. I know people who have a passport, and haven't used it at all or only once or twice.

That is NOT a problem at all. My passport has on ly been used a few times. No one cares.