This might be silly, but it feels like there’s a bug in my throat. Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

About 3 hours ago. I went and grabbed a coffee. On my way way home I started to feel as though there’s a bug in my throat, all this while driving. It was so annoying I felt like gagging just to get it out!! There’s no itchiness or pain. I don’t have any know allergy, not even seasonal allergies. I had my usual... show more About 3 hours ago. I went and grabbed a coffee. On my way way home I started to feel as though there’s a bug in my throat, all this while driving. It was so annoying I felt like gagging just to get it out!! There’s no itchiness or pain. I don’t have any know allergy, not even seasonal allergies. I had my usual breakfast and grabbed a coffee right before it started. So I don’t think anything I’ve ate or drank caused it. Yes I’ve drank water to push it down. I’ve tried eating as well, but still having that weird annoying sensation of something in my throat. It feels like every time drink to push it down it’s gone then comes back up as if it’s traveling. But again not itchiness or pain. Today is Friday so won’t get seen by my doctor till sometime next week. Just need to know what this could possibly be and what can help. Thank you!
1 answer 1