Locked out of Microsoft hotmail account desperately need help?

I am locked out of my Hotmail account, I don’t have the same phone number as when I created this account 5 years ago, I rarely use it but I’ve gone to log in today to double check which car insurance company I am with but it says “it looks like someone else is using your account” and won’t let me in, I clicked that... show more I am locked out of my Hotmail account, I don’t have the same phone number as when I created this account 5 years ago, I rarely use it but I’ve gone to log in today to double check which car insurance company I am with but it says “it looks like someone else is using your account” and won’t let me in, I clicked that I would answer some questions as I don’t have the phone number anymore for them to send a code to but the questions are RIDICULOUS asking me what my Skype name was (haven’t used Skype for years) who my friends were on Skype, who I’ve emailed (barley emailed anyone if not nobody At all as I only use it for accounts I create such as social media’s and my insurances) also asking for subject lines of emails And like I said I haven’t emailed anyone and if I did it was years ago so how would I remember ?) what Can I do I am so desperate
0