How can I control my desktop computer with no mouse or keyboard and no bluetooth capability on the desktop?

My girlfriend went home for the weekend with my dongle for the mouse and keyboard of my gaming computer. I never put a remote client, voice control, or bluetooth on the computer. I have a laptop with a usb hub. Is there anyway I can control the desktop with my laptop so I can log in?

No! You cannot control your computer without any input device like wired or wireless keyboard or mouse or a bluetooth dongle. You can control your desktop with your laptop but you need to setup your desktop which needs any input accessories. Another way you can control your computer is voice recognition system and remote access like teamviewer, But you need to setup your desktop before that. And to setup you must need any input accessories the keyboard or mouse. The picture in this answer tells you how to control your computer but not without keyboard or mouse.

no, there is not

No, there isn't a way to control it whatsoever. You will need to buy a wired keyboard and mouse. Yes, these things aren't obsolete at all. Look in most grocery stores, offices, banks, etc. They all use them. If it has a touch screen, that doubles as a mouse, however nothing replaces typing input as efficiently. Plus, if you used a cli (command line interface), you cannot use a mouse or touch input device.

I guess it's a lesson learned. Have a spare keyboard and mouse that doesn't rely on a dongle, or you're screwed. Use the laptop until she gets back.