how to make a pimple less red?

i have prom tomorrow and i have a really red pimple on my cheek. Its drying up but are there any methods you know that will make the redness less noticeable? thanks!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

crush up an aspirin and add a drop or two of water to it and mix to make a paste. Use a Q-tip to apply the paste and leave it on for a bit. Aspirin has anti-inflammatory products, even when applied to the skin. Physician's Formula makes a concealer product that is green primer on one side and flesh tone concealer on the other. Apply the green primer first and let it dry, then apply the concealer. Green is on the opposite side of the color spectrum as red, so it does a good job of blocking the redness. Of course you don't want to have a green spot on your face, so that is why the concealer goes over it.

• 5 months ago

Use a skin coloured foundation

• Lauren
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

You could try covering it with calamine lotion for a couple hours (like overnight) and wash that off in the morning. Not a cure but it does kind of dry it out and make it look less red.

• 5 months ago

Would've been best to pop it, then treat it right afterwards. Unless you already did that. Could use something to cover it up, however if they are that concerned about your looks, than your personal values, they'll likely not be the one for your future.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Apply a Leech as needed. Always a boon to get attention and boost conversation.

Maggots are only good to eliminate dead skin.

• 5 months ago

Makeup and makeup accessories

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Prom in the third week of June?! Really?! Never heard of that ever. Proms happen in April and sometimes in early May. That's because the seniors are still in school when prom happens and go before they graduate and seniors always finish a couple weeks before the rest of the kids, finishing in late April or May, never June. Very few high schools are even in session right now. Only a few in the very northern states and only because they had so many snow days, meaning their proms were planned before they knew that would happen and thus were scheduled in April or May.

• clueless5 months agoReport

is that supposed to help me lol like it’s my prom i can’t help that it’s now... and i’m from canada so i don’t know how things work where you are but..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.