Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 5 months ago

What’s the job name where you give immunizations to adults and draw blood? In addition, do you need a medical degree for that job?

6 Answers

  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

    Phlebotomist. No, it’s a short program.

  • 5 months ago

    Phlebotomist is what it's called

  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    A person who draws blood is a phlebotomist.

  • 5 months ago

    A nurse. No you do not have to have a medical degree

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

    Phlebotomist are professional blood draw people

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    Do you mean a phlebotomist?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.