Emory Traylor asked in SportsBoxing · 6 months ago

Do you think Mike Tyson would of defeated Lennox Lewis in his prime?

The last time Mike faced Lewis was when his athleticism was declining because he was getting old.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They were both past their primes when they fought and they're only a year apart in age if I remember rightly so there's no excuses.

Prime Tyson didn't want to fight Lewis but if he did he still would have lost.

• 4 months ago

Lewis Wins, Douglas was nowhere near the fighter/boxer Lewis was and he beat a Prime, young Tyson that was the undefeated Champ, so no excuses there, if douglas could do it, so could quite a few other great fighters, Ali, Foreman, maybe Bowe, Louis and others, Tyson was possibly the best front runner in history, but if anyone could last a bit and give him a fight and cause him to have to adjust and think, he would be finished.

• 5 months ago

Hard to answer. Both were world class fighters in their prime. It’s a fight that could of went either way. Whoever gets a lucky sucker punch maybe

• 6 months ago

Tyson wrecked Lewis when they were amateurs. https://youtu.be/hY7947t9tMI

Youtube thumbnail

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ray
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Prime Tyson could go 15 rounds imo, but it would go decision, my money would be on Lewis having a decision win

• Leo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He always has a puncher's chance.

• 6 months ago

I think Lewis WOULD HAVE beaten Tyson. 'Would of' has no meaning.

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Tyson, at his peak, was a brain-dead puncher. All he could ever beat was other brain-dead punchers. When he went up against an actual boxer, he got his butt whipped.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Would HAVE, not would of!

Yes, he would HAVE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.