What should I do with my personalized wedding gift since they aren’t getting married now?

So my friend and her now ex are not getting married next weekend and I got them a personalized champagne flutes with the whole Mr. and Mrs. last name and the date of the wedding. I’m going to hold onto them just in case they decided to get married again but if they still don’t get back together, what should I do... show more So my friend and her now ex are not getting married next weekend and I got them a personalized champagne flutes with the whole Mr. and Mrs. last name and the date of the wedding. I’m going to hold onto them just in case they decided to get married again but if they still don’t get back together, what should I do with the gift? I don’t think she would want them because she’s very heartbroken right now. Is there a place that I could sell them to that takes personalized gifts?