Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 6 months ago

What is one rock band you just don’t like and could never get into and why?

For me I could never get into Fleetwood Mac or The Beach Boys.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Metallica. I love hard rock but I could never get into them.

• 6 months agoReport

Kings of Leon, gross!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Love The Beach Boys!

• Metallica Because The Overplayed Enter Sandman

• 6 months ago

Zeppelin. Even though I'm a huge rock fan, even though I'm a guitarist in a band, and even though every rocker I've ever met thinks they're god, I just don't like Led Zeppelin.

I know the problem is me and not them. They haven't even been a band for something like 40 years now, and they're still getting album sales and major airplay. Bands who suck don't last that long, especially after they break up, so obviously the problem isn't them.

Also because their lyrics are stupid. What the hell would a bustle be doing in my hedge row, and why would it make me feel alone now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Nirvana and Pearl Jam just sound like an edgier version of Nickelback and Creed (respectively) with bad production and lazy lyrics.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I could never get into Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band. Bruce was from my general area where I grew up, and he was all the rage in my high school, but his sound didn't meet my tastes. I was just starting to get into heavy sounds, and his just wasn't heavy. Funny, I nearly bumped into him one night in 1983, when I was at the Stone Pony, in Asbury Park N.J., where he made one of his special appearances.

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Pink Floyd and AC/DC.. I just don't get the fuss.

• 6 months ago

Neurosis is probably the one that I've tried the hardest to get into, but just haven't been able. I'm not sure why, I love post-metal and Neurosis is a pioneer of the genre. But they just don't hit me right.

• 6 months ago

I couldn't get into the 1980s punk rock at all.and that's when I was young.

I love the Beach Boys and F. Mac. I guess because I'm from S California an d was a surfer.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Tedd Nugent. Every time that guy opens his mouth he says something so repugnant not even Fox News would stoop that low. His music is marginal at best, but he's so much of an *** hat he ruins it for me. I don't even consider him a musician...just a neo conservative who knows how to play a guitar. There's lots of them out there (idiots who know an instrument or two who aren't really musicians), he just happens to be the loudest.

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

I liked Nugent back in his days with The Amboy Dukes, before I discovered what a crypto-fascist twit he was.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.