Is simsdom a safe/recommended website to download sims 4 cc from? Would it be better with an ad blocker?

Hi! I saw a youtuber downloading cc from simsdom in one of her videos amd became a little worried because sometimes it could pull up websites while downloading cc. When I downloaded a decent amount of cc from TSR my computer became really slow and the downloads from there constantly ran in the background which also... show more Hi! I saw a youtuber downloading cc from simsdom in one of her videos amd became a little worried because sometimes it could pull up websites while downloading cc. When I downloaded a decent amount of cc from TSR my computer became really slow and the downloads from there constantly ran in the background which also affected my conputers performance. It got so bad that it had to be taken to a computer shop to get fixed. After that I took a break from sims 4 for a few months but now I wanna play it again but with cc. Does simsdom slow down your computers performance/give you viruses?
1 answer 1