jonniebaby asked in Dining OutFast Food · 6 months ago

Do you find it difficult to be around a dumb person?

Or do you just move on?

• Zapata
    Favorite Answer

I guess not; I seem to spend a lot of time on this site....

i zone out lol......

ONLY IF THEY ARE PLAYING DUMB

• B nice

I'd rather say instead of working hard you should work out on how are you going to work hard enough to to make you capable of achieving your goals.

Always remember Albert Einstein was once considered a 'dumb' person who would not amount much to the world

• Bob

I just move on.

• chorle

yes, I would have a much easier time if they were able to talk even so Harpo is my favorite Marx Brother

It depends on the person. Many are abnoxious and revel in their dumbness, but there are others who are funny, caring, or otherwise valuable members of society. There are really more important facets to a person than their IQ.

I had a friend who was dumber than the day is long. And she has a mean temper. I finally told her she was too volatile for me, was tired of the unfounded anger, i couldn't be around her anymore and i was done.

After that, she emailed me and told me that, since i find her volatile, i shouldn't associate with her anymore.

Really? Isn't that what I said? duh... yes dumb