I keep having two types of dreams over and over. They aren’t the same exact things repeating but I wonder if anyone knows what they mean.?

The first dream is I’m dating a guy. It’s always the same guy. The weird thing is we went to elementary and middle school together. We were friends but not super close. And I haven’t even seen him or thought about him since the 8th grade. I’m now in college. Every dream is very nice and we’re basically in love but... show more The first dream is I’m dating a guy. It’s always the same guy. The weird thing is we went to elementary and middle school together. We were friends but not super close. And I haven’t even seen him or thought about him since the 8th grade. I’m now in college. Every dream is very nice and we’re basically in love but I just don’t understand why it’s always HIM. This happens a couple times a week now.
My second dream is about my dad. Him and I have a great relationship. Which is why it’s confusing that I keep having dreams that occur also a couple times a week about him and I fighting. Just full on screaming at each other and physically hitting each other.

Both of these dreams literally just started happening around the same time and I really don’t understand why or if they could possibly mean something. I would love to hear anyones opinion on it!