Does a full identical match for 3,384 cM shared dna mean it is an identical twin or parent and child match? Please help!!?

If someone has a full identical match on chromosome view of 3,384 cM of shared dna match on FamilyTreeDNA results, does it mean it is an like an identical twin or is it a parent and child match? On gedmatch, I match with a kit that has full identical matches on all the chromosomes and I share 3,384 cM with this... show more If someone has a full identical match on chromosome view of 3,384 cM of shared dna match on FamilyTreeDNA results, does it mean it is an like an identical twin or is it a parent and child match?

On gedmatch, I match with a kit that has full identical matches on all the chromosomes and I share 3,384 cM with this kit. Is it like having an Identical Twin or matching with your self or is it a possible parent and child match?