DJ Donnelly asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

If you only drank water and ate nothing for a week how much weight would you lose?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well theoretically u could lose about a stone and a half or maybe more, but do not do that, you'll make yourself very unwell.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You can live without food for 1 month.

So it would technically be fine for a month.

However I think you can only go like 3 days without water before you die or something like that.

• 6 months ago

You typically lose one pound per day (according to the scale; a small amount might be water weight) when you fast. You lose a little more water weight in the beginning. If you are large or a man, you will lose weight faster, whereas a small or older woman might lose weight slower. So generally, I would say 6-10 pounds, give or take.

• 6 months ago

I lost ten pounds doing something similar nothing but water small.amount of green beans (17 calories per full serving) because my girlfriend said if.i didn't lose 20 she'd leave she left anyway I lost 60 lbs in 2 and half months. After she left I added egg whites to diet but only in am NOTHING but green beans and egg whites water. Not healthy idk if related but lost some hair line.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Use Chinese Feyuan tea if you have money. Don't kill yourself....

• 6 months ago

I would lose 28 lbs. About 4 pounds a day. I lost 12 pounds in 3 days by fasting. Usually guys lose one pound girls lose half a pound.

• 6 months ago

it is not healthy dude. you should lose weight slowly. not like this .

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

you would end up in the hospital

• 6 months ago

A person would essentially lose fluid/water weight/inflammation. How much? Who knows? Everyone is different.

• 6 months ago

I would lose all my weight because I'd be dead

• Dimple
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i could easily lose 10 lbs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.