How to fully not give a damn what people think?

i think i'm getting better at this; not caring or giving a damn what people think....but sometimes, i'm still controlled by that insecurity i admit. for example, i'm a male who has had long term mental health problems, i used to really struggle with my composure and have outbursts publicly..i have also... show more i think i'm getting better at this; not caring or giving a damn what people think....but sometimes, i'm still controlled by that insecurity i admit.

for example, i'm a male who has had long term mental health problems, i used to really struggle with my composure and have outbursts publicly..i have also been attacked publicly because of those outbursts....ive stared at people angrily because of paranoia, become disorientated publicly all things i am ashamed of doing because of my mental health condition.

and it crossed my mind for a while now could i be known as the man with 'mental problems ' in the community i live in? and i feel embarrassed because of it...and worry that thats what people think....or they might think other degrading things about me...based on how i look and my public conduct.

to describe me,i'm bald, have a moustache, are caucasian, and wear black things, black hoodies and pants etc....i have an olive complexion as well.

i want to know here, how can i go on in strength and not care what people are thinking about me? and whether they are judging me falsely or thinking wrong things about me?

i'm a man with a lot of inner strength and have made improvements in my life all on my own, with no help..& now i just want to be left alone and thought of well.

i have overcome obstacles in life many people couldn't of got through, i have a will of iron when i'm ready....things to be proud of.
so i want to break loose of this fear of caring what people think.
0