True or false: The Cubs need to step up their performance on the road?

I am aware that almost every team in Major League Baseball has its share of struggling to win games on the road on a regular basis, and I am concerned about the Cubs' poor performance on the road, because it seems they've been guilty of constantly failing to execute in critical situations and their starting... show more I am aware that almost every team in Major League Baseball has its share of struggling to win games on the road on a regular basis, and I am concerned about the Cubs' poor performance on the road, because it seems they've been guilty of constantly failing to execute in critical situations and their starting pitchers and the bullpen has gotten burned many times with mental lapses and untimely mistakes.

The Cubs are fortunate to still be in striking range of first place of the NL Central and they have taken advantage of the home field advantage at Wrigley Field, but if they hope to win their 3rd NL Central division title in 4 years, the pitchers can't suffer mental lapses, nor can the hitters rely heavily on home runs on offense, because in recent road trips, they've been facing their share of the toughest pitchers on the mound.

Do you agree the Cubs' road struggles stem from the team's constant failures to execute in critical situations, or does the whole team simply need to step up its performance on the road, if it hopes to regain first place in the NL Central?