Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 6 months ago

Is is true that Charles Spencer is the real father of Prince Harry?

I heard someone say that James Hewitt can't be Prince Harry's father, because Charles Spencer is the real father. Is this true?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

More Bigoted Rubbish from the Brain dead

• Rico
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Since people are going to believe anything that is put out their about the paternity of The Duke of Sussex, may I present the only possible candidate as Prince Andrew.

The Duke of York has to be his biological father, and also that of The Duke of Cambridge, because, in the right light, at the right angle, they all have the same hairline as Prince Philip. Not to mention that both Beatrice and Harry are red heads

• No, it is definitely James Hewitt. You can tell by looking.

• 6 months ago

Only in your head.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Charles Spencer couldn't be Prince Harry's real father, not unless you think that Charles Spencer and Diana had an incestuous relationship. Charles Spencer is Diana's brother.

• 6 months ago

Will you cut it out?

• 6 months ago

So you are suggesting that Diana had an affair with HER BROTHER? I'm not a Diana fan, never have been but I'd be horrified if she'd stooped to incest!!

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The prince of wales, prince charles is harry's father.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No. The real father of Prince Harry is Charles,Prince of Wales.

People can be quite confounding when it comes to the stories they concoct!

James Hewitt is not Harry's father because Diana and Hewitt did not begin their affair till Harry was about two years old.

Diana did not have an affair with her brother.

Harry is a mix of Spencer-Mountbatten-Windsor genetics. Some features and coloring are Spencer family, while deepset eyes, low eyebrow bridge, narrow, crooked, nasal bridge are features found in Prince Charles and Prince Philip.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Beside their physical appearance, every royal child undergoes a DNA test after it's born. The Royal Family has known that Charles is Harry's father - almost from the day Harry was born.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.