Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 5 months ago

Don't you think we should respect The British Royal Family?

After all, We all speak English, So the least we can do is to respect England's top family.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I am british....and do not respect them

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I used to till MM and Camilla came along

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No they are money grabbing parasites. Many people in the UK have no respect for them and never will.

• Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

they are NOT paid by the taxpayer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The British royals are respected for the jobs that they do, representing the realm, charitable, educational, military, medical foundation works...

Sometimes a royal may do something in her/his personal life that does not reflect well upon her/him, and that person has to work extra hard to make amends.

• 5 months ago

I am not usually regarded as being stupid, or slow but, I really do fail to see the connection of having respect for the Royal Family and the English language.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Stupid trolling question

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They are respected. More than many other heads of state, and definitely more than British Politicians are. It is up to the individual whether they respect them or not, it won't make much difference to anything, it is the majority view that matters.

• 5 months ago

Hm.

I never really cared for them after hearing all of what Diana went through.

Wasn't until Harry married Meghan that I started to gain interest.

At the moment, I'm on the fence to see how well they treat her. So far... have not liked the things I've heard.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Who says that theyโ€™re not respected?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.