Is She Lying About Being Pregnant?

I slept with this girl in April this year (protected, pulled out before I came into the condom), she messages me weeks later saying shes 7 weeks pregnant and I'm the only guy she's slept with since September last year. I found out later she was sleeping with another guy unprotected but was on the pill at... show more I slept with this girl in April this year (protected, pulled out before I came into the condom), she messages me weeks later saying shes 7 weeks pregnant and I'm the only guy she's slept with since September last year. I found out later she was sleeping with another guy unprotected but was on the pill at that time also during April but is adamant I'm the father. I've seen no proof of the pregnancy but now she says she wants to get rid of it by having a medical abortion. She told me yesterday she got the pills and is in the process of going through it but again wont show me any evidence of this abortion process. I'm so confused as to weather or not shes actually pregnant or just playing mind games with me. I really don't want to be a dad or have kids which is why I used the safest precautions before hand while having sex with her at the time. Shes telling me one thing and the other guy a different story. she told me she took both the abortion pills but has not experienced the correct symptoms they should give her to complete the abortion (bleeding/cramps etc) which should occur within 5 hours of taking the pills and its been over 12 hours now. Could she be lying about the whole thing or just doesn't really know who the father is? How can I get peace of mind with this whole situation?. Any help is appreciated
Many thanks.
13 answers 13