Why are guys on grindr so rude and got mental issues?

The hot guys always tell u they have such great lives and they demean you. The young white guys only want blk or trans people and the old men insult and threaten your life....why are gay ppl crazy?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You're generalizing what you think you've seen on Grindr to all gay people when you ask "...why are gay ppl crazy?" Gay ppl AREN'T crazy. The vast majority of gay people don't have anything to do with Grindr.

The most you could reasonably ask would be "Why do so many gay Grindr users seem so crazy?"

As for that, there's no telling. Testosterone poisoning, most likely.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you want a long term relationship and positive people - join the more wholesome parts of the lgbt community. Hang out at that local gay community center. Join that lgbt book club or rec league, attend that pro lgbt church or meditation circle. Support lgbt charities, attend that lgbt film festival.

If you just want sex with people that are fly by night - the stay on grindr or go to bath houses. Grindr and bath houses are meat markets where people just want sex.

The choice is yours.

• 6 months ago

A friend of mine uses Grindr and he has never told that to me. There are some people that probably have mental issues, but most are completely normal men. I suppose the same can be said about websites like this one: trolls and bots are everywhere. The only thing you have to judge a person on Grindr (and other dating apps like Tinder/Growl) is their external looks (a pic of them and a few stats like height/weight and body type) and most people have a preference. That's why you have the typical guys that like toned bodies, others that like big d*cks, young men, old men... fortunately there's always someone who'll find you attractive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.