Penfold asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 6 months ago

What to do for a pig themed jazz party?

My friends kid is having a party with a pig theme, I think she like them their her fav animal or something but also it’s at a park with jazz music? What should I expect? What gift will fit the theme? Help I really want to impress her she’s really sweet!,

The kid is 10 years old and it’s definitely not peppa pig themed, I know she hates that. Please help I really wanna impress my friend she’s really cute

I’m freaking out I think my friends kid wants me to do karaoke too? Are their any jazz songs about pigs?

Whoops sorry I meant to write little sister not kid, but it worked out okay anyway! I actually found this really cool pig toy at my local thrift shop. It had all these letters on it to spell and a magnified glass for pig dolls and stuff. I’ll try to snap a pic for peeps. Also, the mom was taking donations to group buy a bike and I pitched in. Pig board thing went over good too! I found some pig paper like you all said! I was relieved too, I didn’t think wood toys went over with kids these days.

Favorite Answer

The party is the theme, not the gifts. Buy a gift that is age appropriate for the 10 year old child that reflects his/her interest. WRAP the gift in pink paper with a black ribbon and white bow or a combination of those colors that reflect "pig" colors.

You can probably expect to be served pork or pigs-in-a-blanket appetizers.

Remember, the theme does not extend to the guests, unless it is costume party. The theme is to be enjoyed by the guests and not necessarily a means to pick a pig themed gift.

Bring bacon. Lots of bacon.

Look into it more closely.

A "Pig Party" is where the Good Looking, have to bring an Ugly guest.. The person with the Ugliest guest wins the prize.

Maybe peppa pig? Theres lots of peppa pig items.

Maybe the theme is pig since its the year of the pig (chinese custom)