Need help with Marlin Firmware / 3D printers?

Before updating my firmware my printer was working just fine. Yesterday I updated my firmware for my 3d printer to the latest 1.1.9 version of marlin. The only things that i changed where that I added the u8glib library and uncommitted the code for my ldc which was #define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER. It... show more Before updating my firmware my printer was working just fine.

Yesterday I updated my firmware for my 3d printer to the latest 1.1.9 version of marlin. The only things that i changed where that I added the u8glib library and uncommitted the code for my ldc which was #define REPRAP_DISCOUNT_SMART_CONTROLLER. It compiled and updated my printers firmware but now when i select auto home my printers x,y, and z do the same thing. they move like 5 mm in both directions then the steppers make a noise like they are jamming or hitting something. I've checked that for sure it is not hitting anything.

My printer is a stock tevo tarantula with a dual z axis.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
0