Blackpool, Scarborough, Llandudno. Which is the nicest ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Ray
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Blackpool has a prom which stretches for well over 10 miles to Fleetwood and modern trams mostly follow the line of the prom.

Blackpool also has 6 miles of illuminations in the autumn.

It has its famous Tower complex, the Golden Mile, the Pleasure Beach, an excellent zoo, the country's best public park (Stanley Park), three piers, a comedy pavement plus a vibrant nightlife and many other attractions.

It is the grand-daddy of all British holiday resorts.

• John P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Blackpool would be more "brash" than Scarborough or Llandudno.

• TSK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Llandudno any day!!!

• Zapata
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Scarborough is the nicest.

Blackpool is ok if all you want is amusement arcades, chips and booze..

Never been to Llandudno, but hopefully it isn't like Rhyl, which is dead

• F
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Depends what you want. Blackpool is noisy, roudy and lively with fun fairs etc, Scarborough and Llandudno are similar quieter resorts, with nice scenery.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Llandudno. Obviously.

• 6 months ago

Blackpool if you want the quintessential English mass-market holiday resort. The sun sets in the sea.

Llandudno because it is near to the wonderful mountains of North Wales and has stunning scenery, but its almost as brash as Blackpool.

Scarborough I'd say is probably the nicest, not least because it is more compact and more honest to its own part of the world. This is in the same kind of way that St. Ives in Cornwall is more 'Cornwall' than ultra-busy Newquay.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That depends on what you like, for me I'd say Llandudno is best as I don't like to loud drunks and amusement arcades that seem everywhere in the other two - though that may be unfair to Scarborough as I've only been there once.

• Zhin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Blackpool. .

• 6 months ago

It depends what you like about a seaside resort. I would say Scarborough

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Never been to Llandudno but I have been to the other two several times. I guess it depends what you are looking for. I prefer Scarbrough, not as large, not as expensive, not as many drunken people, but not as much to do i.e. no

Pleasure Beach.

Source(s): Visit Whitby instead. Much smaller, quieter (less hectic) and the best fish & chips in the World.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.