Mascara recommendations?

I used to use Revlon Ultra Volume mascara for years. Absolutely loved it! Great quality for the price. People always ask me if I’m wearing false eyelashes when I wear it, and it was my go-to for so long. Apparently it is discontinued. I have tried the other mascaras by Revlon, but they aren’t the same. They’re... show more I used to use Revlon Ultra Volume mascara for years. Absolutely loved it! Great quality for the price. People always ask me if I’m wearing false eyelashes when I wear it, and it was my go-to for so long. Apparently it is discontinued. I have tried the other mascaras by Revlon, but they aren’t the same. They’re clumpy and/or don’t create nearly as much volume, plus I think they’re phasing our all their current mascaras anyway. Any recommendations for a great convenience store mascara? I don’t have the $$$ for fancy Sephora mascaras as my daily mascara lol. I know you get what you pay for, but have you used any reasonably priced mascaras that worked well for you? I personally like lots of volume, minimal clumping, and easy to get off with a makeup wipe (so preferably no waterproof mascaras bc I feel like I’m scrubbing my eyes off removing it at night!)
3 answers 3