Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Which zodiac sign is most mysterious?

I would say Aquarius and Scorpio

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Aquarius is most mysterious for me and rebellious as well ruled by uranus and saturn .it is also known as revolutionary zodiac sign. Scorpio is very intense and passionate zodiac sign ruled by mars .some time it is mysterious too

Source(s): Libra rising
  • 6 months ago

Scorpio .......

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Most mysterious means most full of shxt , indirect with their words or feelings, scared to be themselves or open up, scared to say how they really feel, plays serious games with people, runs from situations instead of dealing with them, immature ways and manipulative

Scorpios are none of that

That would be Aquarius

There's nothing great about someone who's full of chit and thinks they're ooo so mysterious

I like people to be full on honest with me and no games. That person is a waste of time. And up to no good.

Just like aquarius always is behind your back

• Sicerro6 months agoReport

i like signs who AREN'T shady. i love how open and honest geminis are about everything. geminis will confidently verbally express their feelings about everything. it's so endearing. i love confidence and not being so insecure and sneaky about everything

• 6 months ago

cancer for sure

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dimple
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Neither There’s no mystery if I don’t give a ratsass

• 6 months ago

🥴 I'm a Pisces, kiddo.

Both are pretty easy to unlock.

...for me.

• 6 months ago

Any "zodiac sign" can appear mysterious but someone who has Pluto in their 1st house generally can come across as mysterious.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Ooooowereeeooorrroo! Mysterious!

How many people of each sign does one need to know on a personal basis to form such opinions? Five? Ten? No other factors such as age and gender? How to choose a criteria of measuring?

• 6 months ago

I’m a Scorpio So I guess you guessed right guess I’m a mystery

• 6 months ago

Oh this is the reason people dont understand me 😂

Source(s): Aquarius
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.