Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Which zodiac sign is most mysterious?

I would say Aquarius and Scorpio

Favorite Answer

Aquarius is most mysterious for me and rebellious as well ruled by uranus and saturn .it is also known as revolutionary zodiac sign. Scorpio is very intense and passionate zodiac sign ruled by mars .some time it is mysterious too

Source(s): Libra rising

Scorpio .......

Most mysterious means most full of shxt , indirect with their words or feelings, scared to be themselves or open up, scared to say how they really feel, plays serious games with people, runs from situations instead of dealing with them, immature ways and manipulative

Scorpios are none of that

That would be Aquarius

There's nothing great about someone who's full of chit and thinks they're ooo so mysterious

I like people to be full on honest with me and no games. That person is a waste of time. And up to no good.

Just like aquarius always is behind your back

• Sicerro6 months agoReport

i like signs who AREN'T shady. i love how open and honest geminis are about everything. geminis will confidently verbally express their feelings about everything. it's so endearing. i love confidence and not being so insecure and sneaky about everything

cancer for sure

• Dimple

Neither There’s no mystery if I don’t give a ratsass

🥴 I'm a Pisces, kiddo.

Both are pretty easy to unlock.

...for me.

Any "zodiac sign" can appear mysterious but someone who has Pluto in their 1st house generally can come across as mysterious.

Ooooowereeeooorrroo! Mysterious!

How many people of each sign does one need to know on a personal basis to form such opinions? Five? Ten? No other factors such as age and gender? How to choose a criteria of measuring?

I’m a Scorpio So I guess you guessed right guess I’m a mystery

Oh this is the reason people dont understand me 😂

Source(s): Aquarius