Do you guys feel Apple computers doesn't seem the same without Steve Jobs?

With the upcoming Mac Pro coming out this fall, one tech youtuber pointed out that Steve would've never marketed the $5,000 monitor separately with the $1,000 stand. Steve had a way to convince people and I highly doubt he would separate the stand price with the monitor price. Another youtuber pointed out... show more With the upcoming Mac Pro coming out this fall, one tech youtuber pointed out that Steve would've never marketed the $5,000 monitor separately with the $1,000 stand. Steve had a way to convince people and I highly doubt he would separate the stand price with the monitor price. Another youtuber pointed out that Apple has never innovated anything but instead they are more of a recipe company. They take an existing product and make it better. I personally feel though, this would still be considered innovation. I don't know why but I feel like Apple doesn't seem the same without Jobs, it's almost as though Apple is trying to do what Steve Jobs would've done but are failing.