Will I Get Pulled Over If One Of My Lights Are Out? (Picture)?

I have a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 SE. I took it to a mechanic and he said the problem isn’t the lightbulb; it’s the entire headlight assembly, so I’ll have to get it replaced. Will I still be able to drive at night without getting a ticket while my lights are like this? Please see the pictures, I am asking because... show more I have a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5 SE. I took it to a mechanic and he said the problem isn’t the lightbulb; it’s the entire headlight assembly, so I’ll have to get it replaced. Will I still be able to drive at night without getting a ticket while my lights are like this? Please see the pictures, I am asking because my daytime running light still works at night, but not the low beam light.

Low Beam Picture (As you can see, the daytime running light is still on. I would like to know if I can drive at night without getting a ticket.
Update: ACTUAL QUESTION: Will I get pulled over if my lights are like this at night?