Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why did Trump make a big deal about "no collusion" for two years and now says he would collude with a foreign government, it's no big deal?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT PHONY *****?

• 6 months ago

He only said that because you and your FAKE NEWS SAID HE DID.. POST THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF HIM SAYING IT...

You COMMUNIST'S sure do like to start rumors...

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Listening to Intel freely given, and not asked for is not collusion. It's meerly listening. Collusion is acting secretly with some others.

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Sorry, I don't speak crazy. Take your meds

• 6 months ago

Because he felt he was under investigation for collusion. Now he has been cleared of the charge of collusion by the Mueller Report,

so recently he said he would hypothetically accept information (or collusion) from a foreign country to bring down a political opponent.

He should realize, however, that (hypothetically) any country looking to do something like this, is

interfering in our political process,and that country has a specific goal in mind when it interferes, like division in the US. So...

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Democracy is evil. We need a Monarchy. Judgment is coming to this devil-worshipping, baby-butchering, drug-addicted nation. "Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand" (Matthew 3:2, KJV). Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Accepting information from Governments, and not "agents", is accepted political practice. You obviously do not know the full meaning of "collusion".

• helene
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because he did not collude with Russia, and did not say he would collude with a foreign government either.

I'm sick of you people and your knee-jerk reactions to absolutely EVERYTHING. Trump was asked a hypothetical question, and answered it hypothetically, with the hypothetical example of Norway. Now go flip out some more.

• 6 months ago

Getting information from Foreign Powers is not collusion, no matter how CNN and MSNBC might try to spin it. The law is clear. Do you even know what collusion is? I doubt it.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because when the Commander'n Chief of arguably the most powerful nation in the Free World receives information from a Foreign Government indicating that a Congress-person , Senator, or any other American Citizen may have committed a crime or impropriety, Said Commander'n Chief would certainly be justified in ordering an investigation with said information, And perhaps even presenting said information to the American Public, witch is all perfectly Legal.

But the only time LabiaTards think it should be Illegal is when the information is about crimes & improprieties committed by Democrats or their hired foreign agents!

• Mr.Anonymous
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

@ Armchair; LOL, I shall digress fore I am confident that you are sitting on an entire library of those Campaign Laws and are thus able to quote them all from deep within the heart of your bottom.

• Frank
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Getting information from any source is hardly collusion, moron.

• 6 months ago

its classic criminal fascism.....they deny deny deny deny …..and then when it can no longer be possible denied....they say...so what?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.