• Robin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

no of course not

• Lili
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You obviously don't know the entire state.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Parts of it, certainly. I lived in Princeton for quite a while. It's extremely classy.

There are NJ towns and other areas that function as bedroom communities for people who work in New York City. They are quite classy and elegant -- but very expensive.

• In
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The goombahs might think New Jersey is the bee's knees, but in my opinion the best thing about New Jersey is highway I-95 heading out.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Some "sophisticated" New Yorkers look down at New Jersey; NYers lolok at their city as the center of the world, and there was the famous New Yorker cover (below) illustrates how they see it!

New Jersey is a bit of a pariah to NYers but it has Princeton University, several Revolutionary War battlefields, hundreds of miles of beautiful beaches, the Delaware River, idyllic mountains and lakes in the north, and many excellent theaters and museums.

New Jersey, like any other state, has its upper class and its low-lifes. Not every New Jerseyan is a cast member of Jersey Shore or acts like one.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mamie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

What part of New Jersey do you have in mind?

• 6 months ago

Some parts of it are, some parts of it not so much.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

New Jersey is a state. You can't apply an adjective like that to an area that large and diverse. You are talking about a place that has inner city slums, rich neighborhoods, seaside resorts, and farmland, amongst other things.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Yes. Some clowns on the internet say no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.