I don't understand. 98 percent of the population is not LGBTQ. Why are we celebrating?

I am not hating on these people. They are ABNORMAL and clearly need help. There is no need to honor them with a "gay pride" month etc.

You don't have to be in the majority population to celebrate your life

You don't want to celebrate stay home, we won't miss you. First you say you have nothing against us except that we're abnormal? So is genius.

• James6 months agoReport

sucking another dude isn t really anything to be proud of

• Dr. D

The reason why we celebrate conditions associated with marginalized people is precisely because they are marginalized.

The LGBT community knows they have been treated as subhumans throughout history. Yet they have always been part of our society. Then want everyone to know that they are here and they deserve to be treated with respect simply because they are human. If they did not celebrate their condition then it would be easy for society to continue to treat them as subhumans.

So don't celebrate, already! No one is twisting your arm. As for being "abnormal," I'd like to think that anti-homosexual bigotry is abnormal. But please understand, I'm not hating on you, I'm just saying that you are adding your hateful voice to the despicable crowd who make life difficult for homosexuals.

Your gay as gay can be

• Axiom

You said it dinigish. Behind the surface of a homophobe lies a screaming f@got scared to 'come out'

I am pretty sure that no one is asking you to celebrate. Oh, and your percentage is wrong.

It's not "gay pride", it's just "Pride", as in, be proud of who you are whatever that is, including being cishet. And yes we do need help. We need your help not to be prejudiced against us. Nobody is normal anyway.

• Normal people like pedos have the right to be proud of who they are.

Pride Days are not a national holiday. Participation is optional. Celibrate, don't celibrate. Your choice.

I don't know where you get your statistics, probably from some "Christian" website, but they are wrong. Homosexuality is a normal part of the range of sexualities in humans just as it is in hundreds of other species of mammals and birds. It is because of the oppression and persecution of homosexuality by so-called Christians and followers of other religions like Islam that gay pride months are essential.

• Foofa

Actually only 90% of the population is not LGBTQ+. But only 0.05% of the US population is in the military and we give them all kind of celebrations. So it's not always just about the numbers.

• alexander6 months agoReport

every society has celebrated the people who risk their lives in wars to defend their people and states. Never has anyone been given a triumph or parade or any sort of celebration for having sex