I hate being homeschooled, what can I do?

I live in the tiniest shithole in Texas (population 300), I used to go to the school here but after being bullied to no end, panic attacks, and several bullying-related incidents without a word from the teachers, my parents decided to pull me out. During the year I’ve been homeschooled I realized the “friends” I... show more I live in the tiniest shithole in Texas (population 300), I used to go to the school here but after being bullied to no end, panic attacks, and several bullying-related incidents without a word from the teachers, my parents decided to pull me out. During the year I’ve been homeschooled I realized the “friends” I had made at the public school weren’t people I should’ve been hanging out with and eventually they all stopped caring except one who I’m still friends with to this day but she recently moved out of state. Between my parents never being home, not having anyone to talk to, my family not having a lot of money for extra curriculars, and there being nothing to do within 20 miles, it feels like I’ve been living the same day over and over again with no end in sight. I’ve told my parents how miserable it makes me to have nothing to do all day and no one to talk to. I feel like a dog in a crate. When I try to tell anyone about it it feels like no one’s listening or really understanding the gravity of what I’m feeling and how much it aches. Anyone have any suggestions for something I could do? Anything would be nice. I don’t know if I can wait out the rest of high school here.
3 answers 3