promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How many days should I plan for a visit to Washington DC?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

A long weekend should do it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Sally
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Two days!!!!!!!!!

• 12 months ago

Anything from three to thirty. How much you see, how long you see it, and at what detail determine how many days you can spend seeing the sights in DC.

You can, for example, walk around the Capital Building, the White House, and the Mall in one day. But if you were to sign up for and take the various guided tours with each one, you could spend several days with each one. The museums and such along the Mall alone would take a week to do in detail.

I went to school nearby DC; so DC was a regular place for recreation for me. And there were places to go for days without repeating myself.

A better tactic for you or anyone going to DC is list what you want to see and then figure out how many days to set aside to see that list.

• MS
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

You can see a lot in DC in just a few days if you're willing to put in long days. I would say that you should plan for 3-5 days depending on what exactly you plan to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DEBS
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

What is your goal when going there? If you're there to see the White House, then half a day total. If you want to go through every museum and monument and check out places like Mount Vernon, then a week (or more depending on what you're cramming in.)

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

as rnany days as you want to plan

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

0, we don’t need you here. Stay home..

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Three is good. More, if you're a history nut.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.